Protecting Your Privacy
During the complaint submission on the Site, we collect “Personally Identifiable Information”, such as your name, e-mail address, or other information that can be used to identify you or contact you.
- BPcomplaints.com will not share any of your Personally Identifiable Information, except for the information you choose to publicly disclose in the complaints, comments, questions, groups (the posts) you submit, with our advertisers or any third-parties for marketing purposes.
- BPcomplaints.com offers email anonymity & takes up to protect your identity.
BPcomplaints.com, or people that submit posts/complaints on BPcomplaints.com, may provide links to third party web sites, which may have different privacy practices than BPcomplaints.com. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies on these third party web sites. We encourage all users to read the privacy policies of every web site you visit.
Complaint Submission Information
If you decide to post a complaint or comment, you will need to give us certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as a valid e-mail address. This Personally Identifiable Information will be used to personalize and improve your experience of our service. This information will not be disclosed to any third-party without your explicit consent.
Registered users may choose to receive the notifications or receive other mailings from us regarding our service or the Site. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings as part of the complaint submission process.
Data We Collect
In addition to Personally Identifiable Information you provide at registration or by using the service, we collect the following information:
- User submitted content. When you place a post, comment or complaint on the Site, we collect a variety of information related to that post/complaint/comment. The public will see any information that you include in your post, and as such, BPcomplaints.com has no control over how this information will be used. For that reason, please think carefully about what Personally Identifiable Information you disclose in your post. You can always edit your posts by contacting us.
- Correspondence. Correspondence between you and the other party initiated through our site, and correspondence to us.
- “Anonymous Information” such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, the pages on our Site that you visit. This information is used to help us diagnose problems, administer the site and otherwise improve our service to you.
Data We Store
The following information is stored in our database, even after deletion, and may be archived:
- Registration information.
- All posts’, comments’, complaints’ content.
- Messages sent in regard to posts, comments, complaints.
Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure environment that is not made available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete safety.
We may use the information you disclosed to us to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
BPcomplaints.com may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Respond to a legal process (e.g., subpoenas, court orders).
- Respond to claims that a listing or content violates the rights of third parties.
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of BPcomplaints.com, its users or the general public.